- Please Register (free) to view hidden, private parts of this forum. If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You will have to register
before you can post or view all of the threads: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
- If you are not a member but would like to receive our informative newsletter, please click here to receive The Building Code Forum newsletter.
- Hi folks,
For those of you living under a rock, we have decided to completely change the software platform that this forum is operated by. We continue to strive to provide a high quality, spam free, professional, modern place where those involved in the building code arena can exchange information. We will be swapping to the new software in the next few days. A few more reminders in addition to the several emails that I sent out:
1) You will be required to reset your password. That is just the way it is. You will be prompted initially and there are very obvious links for you to click on for a password reset or reminder.
2) Make sure that your email address is up to date. If you signed up under an email that is no longer in use, we have no way to get a hold of you.
3) The swap is happening and happening soon. All of the log in links and main page will be the same URL so you should not have to create a new one. That part should be seamless.
4) We already changed servers to a faster one last week and unless I told you, you would never know. This is all setting the stage.
5) The forum will look similar but you will have to spend time looking around, figuring out how to do everything. It is a much, much better platform. This is a whine free zone.
***We asked for money to help offset the costs and a few very dedicated people really stepped up to the plate. We fell short of our goal and the costs are more than was estimated. I want to thank those few people that helped us to keep this forum up and running. AS A RESULT of falling short of our goal and the fact that 99.9% of the users did not help, there will be some permission changes happening over the next few weeks. We need everyone to step up and appreciate the value of this forum.