Announcement

Collapse

Plan Review Services

Advanced Code Group (ACG) has been performing plan review services for municipalities, architectural firms, third-party agencies, contractors and code officials for over 10 years with great success and response. We would be happy to assist you with your I-Code plan review needs, whether on a limited or full time basis. Plan review is performed by several experienced inspectors, certified as plan reviewers in different disciplines. We offer expedited plan review services electronically. This has been a well received process that eliminates reprinting of drawings. At the end of plan review, you have the option to accept an electronic stamp on the plans or submit the final, approved drawings for traditional stamping with return via FedEx. Why print, submit then print changes and submit again when this can be done just once?

We will always do our best to work within your budget and allotted timeframe. Feel free to contact our office at 1-877-223-4462 or email us at codes@inspectpa.com for further information or just to discuss your needs.

Thank you,

Jeff Remas
Advanced Code Group
www.InspectPA.com
See more
See less

ICBO Legacy Reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICBO Legacy Reports

I posted this question on our old ICC Bulletin Board, or what's left of it, so far no response, but wonder if anybody here knows the answer?

How do we retrieve ICBO Legacy Reports? I am looking for the original ICBO Report on DuPont's Tyvek, I went here and can find only current ESS Reports, in this case I find this ESS Report, but not the original that showed approval only as an air barrier and not as a WRB. Who decides when a report is taken down, the ICC ES Service, or the manufacturer who obtained the report?
    If you own a Tesla, have solar panels on your house, and eat Gluten Free, how do you decide which one to shove in people's faces first?

Re: ICBO Legacy Reports

Should open to UBC legacy reports. Right below List Reports is adrop down box which should open any of the legacy reports.

http://www.icc-es.org/reports/index.cfm?list=list

Comment

That's where I went, lots of Dow Chemical, but no DuPont Chemical. They've got to realize that when there is litigation we are looking back in time to the approvals effective at the time the building was built, not current codes and approvals. Letting them take an approval down is unconscionable.
      If you own a Tesla, have solar panels on your house, and eat Gluten Free, how do you decide which one to shove in people's faces first?

Comment

Did you try a search engine? I use Google now instead of going to the icc-es site and navigating through their search feature.

Comment

ConArb,

Try this:

http://www.icc-es.org/reports/index.cfm ... etails=yes

"Fire suppression is a failure in prevention, practice fire safety, the life saved may be your own"

Comment

Section 8 of the report list the leagacy code additions that it was also approved for 1997 UBC

Comment

Thanks guys, but when I go there I get the new ES Report, revised October 1, 2009, I'm looking for the old ICBO Report that did not gain approcal as a WRB, only an air barrier.

Comment

ConArb -

I called ICC looking for an old ES Report and they found it for me. It might take a phone call instead of a web search. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for either on the website......Argh.
                Or, if this fails, PM me with the report number, I might have it in a binder in my back room.

Sue, lost on the frontier

Comment

It's interesting that I posted the exact same question on the ICC Forum before I posted it here, in fact I copied and pasted it here thinking I would get a knowledgeable response from someone within the ICC, I went there tonight and it has disappeared, someone in the ICC doesn't want to explain how to obtain old reports, or people to know that they allow them to be taken down when new ES Reports are issued.

Our old Bulletin Board was taken down to stop the free-flow in information that was occurring there, the ICC is running what's left with an iron hand.

Comment

Working...
                  X