1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Coming to a movie theater near you

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by cda, Oct 6, 2017.

1. cda

cda Sawhorse

2. Rick18071

Rick18071 Sawhorse

I hope this never makes it into the code book.

3. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

Sorry.......this is beyond ridiculous.

Could be the final dagger in the movie theatre industry, which I gave up on many years ago.

4. Sifu

Sifu Gold Member

Disbelief.
    Saw a news story last night that may have a large effect on the ski industry. Lawsuit over allowing assist animals on lifts. What could go wrong???

5. Pcinspector1

Pcinspector1 Platinum Member

And how will the major league sports comply?

Maybe the theaters will have to build a sky booth in the theater.

6. conarb

conarb Sawhorse

The parks, national, state, and local have spent billions making paved pathways and trails, I'm waiting to see the lawsuit demanding wheelchair access up the face of Half Dome,

cda likes this.
  7. mark handler

mark handler Sawhorse

Another poor decision from the court s.

8. conarb

conarb Sawhorse

Note that this case was undoubtedly filed under Obama's DOJ (Holder or Lynch) but was not withdrawn under Trump's DOJ (Sessions), I've that 97% of the current Civil Service employees working in Washington are registered Democrats.

And here we thought we could elect a new administration and get rid of many bad laws, obviously the government is so corrupt and so filled with career civil servants that there cannot be change for decades.

¹ http://dailysignal.com/2014/06/10/obamas-enforcer-eric-holders-justice-department/