1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Existing Football field

Discussion in 'Existing Buildings Codes' started by thisonelife, Sep 25, 2017.

1. steveray

steveray Sawhorse

With field house I agree....Once they add the concessions is where there is a bit of a sticking point with me, now it is food and drink consumption for thousands of people with marginal bathrooms. Again the AHJ is the one that will make that call...

my250r11 likes this.
  2. HForester

HForester Member

Builder Bob is hitting the nail on the head. Also, I don't like the fact that people have to go across a street....if it is a public way, then there would be great concern about safety, especially at night. No, I don't think the CO can make them build toilet facilities to serve the stands...but yes for serving the occupancy of the new structures. I think that porta potties would still be needed to serve the stands (if the new toilet facilities are not in sufficient quantity)

my250r11 likes this.
  3. ADAguy

ADAguy Sawhorse

Health, safety and barriers to access, each a separate consideration. ADA has a retroactive requirement to provide RR's but no guidelines as to how many or how far away. Comes down to common sense and best practice. Wait till they get sued by some incontinent elder who soils themselves.

my250r11 likes this.