1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Just Visiting Sunnyvale/Santa Clara area

Discussion in 'Off Topic Posts' started by jar546, May 5, 2018.

1. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

If anyone is nearby that area, I have time tomorrow, Sunday if you would like to grab brunch or dinner or whatever. It would just be a quick in person meet and greet. Thanks

2. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

Holler if you ever get up towards Denver, I'm within an hour or so.

3. conarb

conarb Sawhorse

Jeff:

That is my area, actually I live 75 miles north but did wind up my career commuting to work in Silicon Valley, I wish I had known earlier and could have come down today. While there it's worth stumbling into the Google campus, it's unwroldly with all kinds of young people riding around on lime green and yellow bicycles. I also wouldn't miss driving up El Camino to Palo Alto and driving west at University up Palm Drive into the Stanford Campus, especially if you want to take some pictures.

If you are still going to be around tomorrow I could make it down.

#3 conarb, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
  4. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

I will be around tomorrow, but I’m only available until about 130 and then not until after 6 PM.

5. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

I was actually in Denver in January but just to land there, go to Colorado Springs to pick up equipment then drive to Las Vegas the same day. Unfortunately I had no time for anything. Thank you, I will definitely keep that at the top of my list for the next trip to Denver.