1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

New Corporate Sponsor!

Discussion in 'Code Training *Sponsor: BuildingCodeCollege.com' started by jar546, Jul 25, 2018.

1. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

I am pleased to announce that https://buildingcodecollege.com/ , a preferred ICC provider is now a corporate sponsor for this section of The Building Code Forum. I would like everyone to thank Glenn from BCC and encourage everyone to check out https://buildingcodecollege.com/ at your earliest convenience.

We are working on some incentives for all of TBCF members and hope to be rolling out a program soon.

Again, please check out the website and thank our new corporate sponsor!

Thank you,

Jeff

Glenn, Keystone, my250r11 and 2 others like this.
  2. JPohling

JPohling Sawhorse

That's great! Thanks Glenn

Glenn and jar546 like this.
  3. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

Awesome Glenn, great news!

jar546 likes this.
  4. TheCommish

TheCommish Sawhorse

Thank you Glen !

5. steveray

steveray Sawhorse

Thanks Glenn!

6. Builder Bob

Builder Bob Sawhorse

Great News !!

Glenn likes this.
  7. my250r11

my250r11 Sawhorse

Thanks Glenn! I have seen the web site and currently taking a free course that a member posted in another thread a few weeks back.

Glenn likes this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Corporate Supporter
    Staff Member

Thanks everyone, and you are welcome. Sorry for my delay in getting on here. The day this published, is the day I lost my Uncle. My last three weeks have been difficult, as he was very close to us, we were his only family, and I had to handle his estate. Not fun. Very emotional. Still emotional.

As Jeff stated, I am planning a program that will benefit the Sawhorse members and the forum. I'm just picking back up normality starting today. Give me some time...

jar546 likes this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Corporate Supporter
    Staff Member

Thank you for the kind announcement, Jeff. Sorry it took so long to log in and see it. See my other reply for the reason why.

jar546 likes this.
  10. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

Sorry to hear Glenn.......always tough. Thoughts and prayer for you and your family.