1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Occupant load factor for horses??

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by cda, Mar 10, 2018.

1. steveray

steveray Sawhorse

I would do 15 per....Sorta like a table and chairs....Maybe JP will give a better answer?....;)

my250r11 likes this.
  2. tmurray

tmurray Sawhorse

We always allow the occupant to designate their occupant load for farm buildings. We always got through the whole "do you want to hos weddings in your barn" song and dance. I've found most to be fairly honest.

That poor horse. I can only imagine the stress of it being in that nightclub.

JBI likes this.
  3. cda

cda Sawhorse

He was waiting for the band to play " Horse With No Name "

JBI and Pcinspector1 like this.
  4. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

What a bunch of morons. Too bad is was not Lunatic Fringe from the Burch Ranch:

5. cda

cda Sawhorse

Great ride for both

6. Pcinspector1

Pcinspector1 Platinum Member

Or "beer for your horses"

my250r11 likes this.