1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Policy and procedures

Discussion in 'Code Administration' started by McShan, Nov 16, 2017.

1. ICE

ICE Sawhorse

Policy and procedures will be brought to the fore as situations arise. While standardization and equal treatment is a goal, that's a lofty goal. Absolutes are not sustainable. The politics of whom knows whom must be considered.

Joe Engel likes this.
  2. cda

cda Sawhorse

That is why I do not want to be in charge:;

“”””The politics of whom knows whom must be considered.”””

I do not care who you are, and that is how it should be. Been doing this to long and learned that along time ago

3. tmurray

tmurray Sawhorse

I recently had someone tell me they should be given a pass on something because sometimes our town subcontracts some work out to them. I felt it was much the other way; he should be concerned that we will no longer subcontract work out to him based on what I found.

cda likes this.