• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Where is Mule?

He retired from the City of Benbrook, TX. Said that he wanted to spend time with his grandkids,

and do some (code) consulting on the side.

There are others that are MIA also!

Last edited by a moderator:
globe trekker said:
He retired from the City of Benbrook, TX. Said that he wanted to spend time with his grandkids,and do some (code) consulting on the side.

There are others that MIA also!

Thank you for the heads up!

Wow did not know he was that close to me

I must have met him a few times, we use to poach firefighters from that city department

Dare I ask `bout "brudgers" also? ..texas transplant, codeworks, Papio, JBI, packsaddle,

Gene B., others?

"Dare I ask `bout "brudgers" also? .."

Yikes........next will be the net man and the convict in prison........ :eek:

Before I get added to the list, I'll check in. I'm here, just not as much as when I was employed. Busy getting packed and house ready for sale.

Sue

Hello guys.. Sorry for not checking in! It's been a busy year for me! Been going through a family member that has cancer and we almost lost him several times but he is on the road to a comeback. Throat cancer.. removed part of voice box, corroted artery, half of his esopogus, thyroid, and a lot more smaller parts in that area. He had a stroke while under medical coma.. they had him in a medical induced coma for three weeks. 8 months chemo, 36 treatments of radiation, electrical shock treatments on his throat because he couldn't swallow without food going into his lungs. He has a feeding tube and we have had to feed him through the feeding tube So needless to say retirement hasn't quit been what it was supposed to be...yet! Didn't aim to spill my guts but it has been VERY busy. But you have to do what you have to do for family. I'll be on more than in the past!

Mule said:
Hello guys.. Sorry for not checking in! It's been a busy year for me! Been going through a family member that has cancer and we almost lost him several times but he is on the road to a comeback. Throat cancer.. removed part of voice box, corroted artery, half of his esopogus, thyroid, and a lot more smaller parts in that area. He had a stroke while under medical coma.. they had him in a medical induced coma for three weeks. 8 months chemo, 36 treatments of radiation, electrical shock treatments on his throat because he couldn't swallow without food going into his lungs. He has a feeding tube and we have had to feed him through the feeding tube So needless to say retirement hasn't quit been what it was supposed to be...yet! Didn't aim to spill my guts but it has been VERY busy. But you have to do what you have to do for family. I'll be on more than in the past!
Very sorry for your family medical issues and I hope all is well. Glad to hear from you!!!! Welcome back from your hiatus.

Thanks for the check in, sorry it has been a tough time for you, hang in there, keep in touch...........

Thanks everyone! I'll be around more than in the past year.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Mule. I too have been absent but will try to get back in the swing of things shortly.