• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I made it!!! Three year Board seat

jpranch

Platinum Member
Well I finally made it. After 3 long years I was elected to a 3 year term on the ICC board by acclamation! Thanks to all of you who have supported me and continue to support me. Please feel free to contact if I can ever be of assistance. Been a long week and I still have another 5 days to go here in Atlantic City. Thanks to all. Let'er buck!!! :cheers:cheers:cowboy

A well deserved win. Congrats.

Most importantly, thanks to YOU for all the hard work you've done for us.

mj

Congratulations Jim! Sad I wasn't there to see it, but it is well deserved to have someone like you on the Board. Cheers.

Thanks everyone. Finally home after 15 days counting travel. Patty was not able to go with me on this one and that was a long time to be away. Dog tired but have taken a vacation day tomorrow and then back in the saddle.

brudgers said:
Does having a seat authorize sitting on your ***?Congratulations!
Thanks brudgers. By the way, it doesn't matter how I sit. I'm a** all over. Just ask around!!! :butt

Thank you for your dedication to our profession. You did a great job at the candidate's forum. Congratulations on the three year term!