• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Grease

jar546

Forum Coordinator
In order for the white African elegant elephant to roam, the toaster in the kitchen must have egg salad nearby. That old pink dress, yes indeed. Yes, indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's say you are stranded in the desert.....and your canoe loses a tire. How many panckes does it take to cover the doghouse? 32. Because icecream has no bones!

I was at work............thought there must be a pic here...........guess not. Tough time at work maybe?

Grease

Steveray, you can't be serious. The solar eclipse would never allow a no fifties look at the underlying issue of humor within the realm of galactic all knowing reasoning for plastic. You are so way off, my flutteroys cannot comprehend you logic. Trees man, trees are the answer. Without them all blending is 32 to the left and not centerline to the dove's left wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris kennedy said:
Here's an idea, if your going to tell a story, have a point. Makes it so much more interesting for the reader.
Point of view? Point in time? Point of land? Pointed head? (Well we know he can't do that) Penalty point? Gunpoint? Pointed finger? Projectile point? Point of order? Spatial point? Knifepoint? Basis point? Pivot point? Pointless? Drop point? Mortgage point? Reward point? Compass point? Point guard? Point man? Point score? Starting point? Midpoint? Endpoint?

Point him in the right direction and Shirley he'll get the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
jar546 said:
Steveray, you can't be serious. The solar eclipse would never allow a no fifties look at the underlying issue of humor within the realm of galactic all knowing reasoning for plastic. You are so way off, my flutteroys cannot comprehend you logic. Trees man, trees are the answer. Without them all blending is 32 to the left and not centerline to the dove's left wing.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, this doesn't sound all that different from a lot of what he's said. The fact that he understood steveray's post is a definite improvement.