• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

You never know when................

Jeff sorry to hear that. It can happen to anyone even with experience. I fish alone most of the time and over the years have had some real close calls. The Susquehanna is a big river and at times can be extremely dangerous. I fish it often and it is perhaps my favorite and the walleye are great. This is sad news but also a heads up to stay sharp. I will be thinking of this on Saturday when fishing the lower Susquehanna.

I am worried about my young, 50 year old aunt who has MS and just buried one of her brothers a few months ago then her mother about 2 weeks ago, now this.

Jeff,

The awful news strikes a chord with many of us. We will pray for you and yours.

Sorry to hear Jeff...when it rains it pours. He can now fish with the Saints!

Jeff,

I too am sorry to hear of your loss! I am praying for God's peace and comfort for

you and your family. Also, thank you for sharing!