• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Howdy!

Titaniumman

Howdy all, I've been a building/fire inspector for 6+ years now after a career in law enforcement. This spring I moved into the plan review position (trial by fire) and I'm always looking for good resources. My boss told me about the forum (hi Jeff) so here I am. So far it looks like an excellent place to be and I intend on using all of you extensively!

Welcome aboard Titaniumman!

This is a great learning tool and place. And, the name is appropriate, sometimes you need to be made of Titanium.........so you can be bullet proof!

Post and ask away....

WOW, I am impressed, just noticed you came on as a sawhorse, way cool. Nicely done!

welcome

ask away, hope you left the gun behind, because some plan submitters are a little hard to deal with

Thanks for supporting the site, this is a great resoruce and needs a little support every so often

Titaniumman: Thank you for becoming a sawhorse! I have a friend in Kalispell who used to work in the Planning and Building Department. You have a beautiful place to work; and your background in law enforcement can't hurt! Ask your code questions here and you'll find lots of opinions and a lot of code support. Welcome aboard!

Titaniumman,

Also a hearty welcome to the Building Codes Forum! I will echo what has already been stated

about you consciously deciding to become a Sawhorse, .."thank you"!

Now, post all you want! :D