• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Bundle up its cold

jpranch said:
Snow again last night. Have to haul my horse to the vet this morning. I hate pulling a trailer on snow covered roads!
Most peopl use a truck to pull a trailer

how about just ride the horse to the vet???

ICE said:
A $200 limit means no more than four inspections.....how often does that happen?
County policy, $50 to issue permit. Footing, interior, and final are the three required inspections. Things are different here in the UP......

Sue

ICE -

LOL!

Blizzard warnings were extended through midnight last night. It has finally stopped snowing for a day!

Next chapter - Return of the Polar Vortex! :mrgreen:

Sue

JAR

Be careful when you go out.

1622775_707750165936929_356228547_n.jpg

They came through and cut back the snow piles/drifts so that the road is back to 2 lanes. They left me this little present:

View attachment 1015

Its the snow boulder to the left of the bank. It was plopped in front of my pickup. Oy vey, it was a pain to move!SueView attachment 1015

/monthly_2014_02/0225141457.jpg.104f13f38da1d67c8efb3db394e5d088.jpg