• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Worlds least Accessable urinal.

MASSDRIVER

In a great Vietnamese place.

It's higher than the sink
6aje8uny.jpg

Brent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jar546 said:
:devilI am going to withhold the comment I really want to make. Only those with a sick sense of humor will appreciate it.
Me too....gosh we're a bit twisted huh.

ICE said:
Me too....gosh we're a bit twisted huh.
It's why I can only use floor urinals. :)

The chest pants are my brown overalls. Pretty worn out. I have a feeling the roof on Friday was their last mission.

Brent.

Looks like mirror is also to high, twist controls on the facuets. Nothing in that room appears to be accessible.

But depending on which code you are using, both IBC and ADA only require the urinal to be accessible when there is more than one. Need to look at ADA 213.3.3, IBC 2009 1109.2, exception #4.