• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

ICC Call for Committees.

renscom

The International Code Council is seeking volunteers to serve on Code Committees, the Code Correlation Committee and Code Interpretation Committees for the 2015-2017 Code Development Cycle. Both new and veteran committee members must complete an application. Applications for committee service are due by June 2. Go to http://www.iccsafe.org/CC/Pages/calls.aspx to apply for a committee.

Thanks for the post renscom, first post .........joined in 9/12, what took so long? Welcome aboard, keep in touch.......... :)

fatboy said:
Thanks for the post renscom, first post .........joined in 9/12, what took so long? Welcome aboard, keep in touch.......... :)
He is the VP of communication with the ICC doing his job by communicating with the members. I am happy that we are able to assist the ICC in spreading the word. These committees are important and I hope that many of you apply.

High Desert said:
Has anyone who applied for a code committee heard anything back from ICC yet?
Should be out soon. We worked through that in Fort Lauderdale a couple of weeks ago. I'll bet I had 300 pages of stuff to read through just for committees.

I've been reappointed to one committee. But I haven't heard from the committee I chair. Making a trip next week for the EDC.