• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Recognizing a Member's Effort mmmarvel

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Once again it is long overdue that I recognize the tireless efforts of mmmarvel who takes care of the employment section of this forum. Mmmarvel does not do this for money, nor for the kudos but we have to recognize this member and effort put forth on a daily basis to ensure that the most recent job postings are present on our site. This is not just posting the jobs but the maintenance of that part of the forum. Each job that is put up eventually has to be deleted and in order to do that, you have to keep track of all those posts.

Last year we made mmmarvel and honorary Sawhorse and hopefully I won't forget to make sure it stays that way and does not expire.

My hat is off to you mmmarvel in recognition of your effort and hard work.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

While I have been fortunate enough to not need those listings, it is nice to know they are there.

For all you have helped along the way, Thank You mmmarvel!

Your efforts are not unappreciated.

Thank you mmmarvel for your continued efforts in this area, it is appreciated!

And, I hope I never have to use the area either!

= ( ) =

Agree with the others !..........Much Thanks to you **mmmarvel** for all that you

do !

= ( ) =

Hey, thanks all - look I do it because I remember how hard it was to find a job, at least at that point in time. I'm not sure how many folks may have found a job due to a posting here. I believe I remember at least one person who laid claim to it and the fact that it helped even that one person makes it worth it. I'm pretty secure where I'm at and it would be great if everyone felt that way.

jpranch said:
Thanks for all you do Mike! Perhaps I'll find my way back to Texas and we can have dinner together again.
That WOULD be nice. If anyone else is coming down Houston way, give me a shout, I'd love to meet you and have a bite.

I would like to publicly thank Michael for all the job postings!

He asked me for areas to search and has come up with lots of openings in various states. Thanks to one of the posts, I applied and just completed the face to face interview with the City of Duluth Tuesday for the position of Housing Inspector.

Thanks again!

Sue :smile: