• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

ICC Business Meeting ?

Would like to......it hasn't been formally announced, rumor has it that Colorado has been selected as Chapter of the Year for the ICC..............tough choice to spend $1000 for a couple days of meetings, would be nice to catch up with some folks though.

I will be in the area but have to travel for business Sept 29-Oct 2 so I will be available before and after those dates and later in the day on Oct 2nd if anyone wants to have a meal and/or drink together.

Richard, we don't have a formal meeting with ICC, but most likely there will be some issues that may be discussed between the two groups. Because of the highly sensitive nature of our discusssions, it will probably be limited to board members.

Richard bring your 8' medium action rod with 20' test for some Snook fishing in my old stomping grounds. The inland estuaries are great for sea trout and Snook on live Shrimp.

FM I plan to fish at least one day while there in Florida! Hope you will join me?

I need to find someone who know the water! They have gators just like Alabama! Let tell you " when one of them puppies come up out of the water on you one can mess their pants" It is not like TV!

Richard, PM me where you will be staying and I'll send you a couple spots off Bridge access where you wet a line and not worry about Gators. Stay away from fresh water lakes and cannels and fish the intercoastal estuaries near or off bridges on an incomming tide with live shrimp, 80 lb. test mono leader. I won't be going down there, my Boat storage side gig is blowing up for October and I have a 180 to 200 class White Tail patterned and will only have one shot at him so I'm staying up here :)

So are you guys still gonna be able to fit some small portion of this "business meeting" in between fishing and gut packing?

It seems like a shame to miss the whole thing, I mean since you're there and all. :)

Brent.