• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

what happened

Yeah, something happened, this past weekend my link on my laptop at hope was dead, but I could get back because I had a link to a PM that I had received. But, my link at work is working fine, so maybe it is a Firefox thing, that is what I use on my laptop at home, where at work I am on IE by default.

Yes, something happened.

Over 2 years ago we changed servers and websites from my old site to www.TheBuildingCodeForum.com so that we have a stand alone site that is not part of my company's website. It is hard to believe that some of you have not updated the links in over 2+ years (LOL)

We recently updated my company website so the old links will never work again.

Those that had the old link on their computer were being forwarded for over 2 years. I thought that was enough time for everyone to get up to speed with the website change. I guess not. :)

Your talking to someone that uses a slide rule,

Ok will get my dog to take care of it, as soon as the dog orders the next case of dog food online.

Thanks for the ex plane nation

cda said:
Your talking to someone that uses a slide rule,Ok will get my dog to take care of it, as soon as the dog orders the next case of dog food online.

Thanks for the ex plane nation
When I cleaned out my desk Thursday before retirement I brought home my slide rule and I also carried a friction loss one in my clipboard for three dozen years for quick calcs.