• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Seahawks

Yeah.......not so much..........Denver is still a bit cranky over last year.......just sayin............

Oh Yes!

I'll admit I was wondering what went wong there for awhile, but then you just see it turn around.

Brent

[h=1]2-point conversion generated biggest Seahawks game quake[/h]Earthquake experts with the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network have analyzed the CenturyLink Field shaking during the Seahawks win over the Packers in the NFC title game.

The Associated Press

PACIFIC NORTHWEST SEISMIC NETWORK

The celebration following the two-point conversion in the Seahawks’ win over the Packers was the biggest “quake” yet.

[h=3]RELATED[/h]

READER COMMENTS

HIDE / SHOW COMMENTS

@user1008755 I thought it was quite interesting(January 21, 2015) MORE

@Boondoggle And without a lucky fumbled kickoff, two lucky ricochet interceptions, and a baloney hands-to-the-face... (January 21, 2015) MORE

So what is the Richter scale reference point on "DanceQuake"?? Inquiring minds ... (January 21, 2015) MORE

Read all 12 comments

Post a comment

adv.gif

Earthquake experts with the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network have analyzed the CenturyLink Field shaking during the Seahawks’ win over the Packers in the NFC title game.

The experts say the biggest event was caused by all the jumping and dancing that followed the touchdown and two-point conversion as Seattle rallied toward the end of regulation time.

The University of Washington’s Steve Malone calls it a “dance quake” generated by bouncing fans.

Malone says that dance quake was the biggest seismic signal associated with a Seahawks game — even bigger than the 2011 “beast quake” that followed a Marshawn Lynch touchdown run and originally drew the attention of earthquake trackers.

Other earthshaking events Sunday were Seattle’s fake field-goal touchdown and the winning touchdown in overtime.2-point conversion generated biggest Seahawks game quake

Earthquake experts with the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network have analyzed the CenturyLink Field shaking during the Seahawks win over the Packers in the NFC title game.

The Associated Press

Wait a minute? The Packers were the undisputed underdog going into the game? Unless your saying they were too comfortable with their lead and then choked?

I will bet Jar's stellar reputation as a raging heterosexual that the Seahawks win the Super Bowl. (Except for that one time he was in Thailand with the ladyboy, but that may be confusion or finding yourself. I don't know if one time disqualifies you)

Brent.

MASSDRIVER said:
I will bet Jar's stellar reputation as a raging heterosexual that the Seahawks win the Super Bowl. (Except for that one time he was in Thailand with the ladyboy, but that may be confusion or finding yourself. I don't know if one time disqualifies you)Brent.
Says the guy wearing a dress.

MASSDRIVER said:
I will bet Jar's stellar reputation as a raging heterosexual that the Seahawks win the Super Bowl. (Except for that one time he was in Thailand with the ladyboy, but that may be confusion or finding yourself. I don't know if one time disqualifies you)Brent.
They do not have hard enough balls

MASSDRIVER said:
That's right. The Seahawks. Going 2 in a row.Over and out.

Brent.
I'm hoping there is an opening at the colonostopy clinic that day! More exciting than watching the primadonna thugs.

Well If i have to choose, it's the Seachickens for me. I'm a diehard Colts fan from Johhny U. days, so I have to hate the Pats.