• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Seahawks

I equally dislike both of them.............surprisingly, one does not have any edge over the other, equal opportunity hater........ :)

north star said:
& : & : &Is it too late for the Raiders to still get in... ? :cool:

& : & : &
It was too late 5 years ago.

Brent.

ETA ... Sorry if I insulted anyone with that comment. I meant twelve years.

Last edited by a moderator:
The questions are:::

Is God going to watch this years Super Bowl???

And

Are the best nachos in Heaven???

colonostopy fell through. Got some beer, wings,shrimp platter, dips and chips. Gonna sit back and watch the commercials and the halftime show and take p1ss breaks during the game. Go GO Daddy!

Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman's reaction to the interception, Priceless! Made it worth watching. They have all year to think about it.

Marshawn Lynch had 4 chances to drive it home. The Pats had only stopped him once the whole game for zero yardage. The Patriots didn't win it, the Seahawks lost it.

I'm with Brent, motor vehicle racing of most any kind. F1 is way over engineered but intriguing. Barstools, riding lawn mowers, and golf carts are super fun. Dirt track cars of all kinds are wild. Nascar is a spectacle and entertaining.