• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

sawhorse

jroseCDR

I'm wondering what "sawhorse" means. Does being a sawhorse member mean that I'm a paid member of the Building Code Forum site?

I assume being a supporter is simply someone who chooses to donate to the forum.

Thanks,

Jon

Yes, please sign up as a sawhorse, the extra benefits of the forum are worth it, and helping support the forum, is a added benefit.

@ : @ : @

jroseCDR,

Also, ...Welcome to The Building Codes Forum ! :cool:

@ : @ : @

jroseCDR said:
I'm wondering what "sawhorse" means. Does being a sawhorse member mean that I'm a paid member of the Building Code Forum site?I assume being a supporter is simply someone who chooses to donate to the forum.
Welcome in neighbor