• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Front yard Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.
MASSDRIVER said:
There's a reason since I was five years old I don't put my tongue to a car cigarette lighter anymore. Brent.
Did you miss the cigar in you mouth?

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you all and the gas grill thing is what I was thinking about or fire pit and I'm not wanting to shut him down just because if you know what I mean.

I enforce building and zoning codes here so I was just wanting a broader view so thank we have such a wealth of knowledge in here

cda said:
I wonder why some people are the way they are as adults!!!
Skittish? Shakey? Constantly checking your six? Situationally aware? Skeptical, never believing a word anyone says?

Brent.

Kearney.200 said:
thank you all and the gas grill thing is what I was thinking about or fire pit and I'm not wanting to shut him down just because if you know what I mean.I enforce building and zoning codes here so I was just wanting a broader view so thank we have such a wealth of knowledge in here
"""Attractive nuisance """

Status
Not open for further replies.