• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Tapatalk

jar546

Forum Coordinator
For those that use the Tapatalk app, it is now up and running. I am using it on my iPhone without any errors.

For those that don't, the mobile site has been running and works well.

You can use your desktop, tablet or smart phone to access the site.

It's giving me errors on Android. I can see current posts which show a snippet of information but when click on it, the posts won't show. Like when I click on Average Day, the last post is from 2012 not from this week. Also it won't remember the last page I was on like it used to and still does on other forums.

It's giving me errors on Android. I can see current posts which show a snippet of information but when click on it' date=' the posts won't show. Like when I click on Average Day, the last post is from 2012 not from this week. Also it won't remember the last page I was on like it used to and still does on other forums. [/quote']Got it, thanks. Working on it

Tapatalk is now working 😃

I can even see photos. If anyone is still having trouble with this program, please remove the forum from your account and search for it again and subscribe. Sign in again. If you don't want to do that, just sign out sign back in but I believe you may have to unsubscribe and resubscribe in Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tap talk not working here I've deleted and signed out. Reinstalled and logged back. Did it all over again. Still no pictures in most threads. Jeff they are mostly your threads

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I can't see Jeff's pictures either, the Average Day thread is still not showing correctly and it's not jumping to the first unread post like the other forums I'm on. I've removed the app and downloaded with no luck.

85cfc11be10584476af1e03ea1c1f4ac.jpg

The screen shot that you posted is dated 2012 on my screen when i look up that thread so now I'm really confused. It looks like we screen shot near the same post from Ice.

00477cad9eed99addfe13e8cf3d934ed.jpg

30220f345062b3f63224b803e9c0980f.jpg

yeah, it seems as though Tapatalk stops after 95 pages and this is a huge thread (probably too long). I sent another trouble ticket into Tapatalk. In the mean time, the mobile version works just fine.