• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

England Training Division?

How about for the MG exam for CBO?
I'm having an experience and I'm not sure if it's a good thing.

I just used England practice tests for the CBO Management Module 2012 last month, and took my test this month.
I found a lot of the questions on England were either exact or extremely similar to the ones on the test.
I did find a few errors on England's tests, but they weren't important errors, mostly form and spelling or language.
Since ICC doesn't have a study lesson or test exam for the MM, England was a good practice.
Most of my test questions were out of the Budget Book and the BDA. There were a few from the HR book and one from the Skills.
Read and get used to where things are in the BDA. You can use the index in the budget book to find most things, and definitely get a good overview of what is where in the HR book, but you don't have to read every chapter.
I actually thought that all the books had at least one thing interesting in them, and I learned something from all of them (except the skills book, that one is a waste of time, you should already know and be using all the "skills" everyday in this job, common sense stuff)
I was able to answer all questions in the first 30 minutes then had the rest of the time to review ones I wasn't sure of. I think I had about 20 of those.
I thought the Technology module was a lot tougher.
Now I'm starting on the Legal one. Hopefully it's not as bad as it looks.

Has anyone taken the FB Building Code and Standards Eight try's each time about 2or3 questions from passing have John England's practice test can score in the 90's on them but the questions on them do not reflex the one's on the exam need help!!!

B & C was a tough exam. The only thing I can advise is use tabs and know your books.
I thought that there were a lot of England's questions that were the same ones on the test. Maybe worded differently, but close to the same.
Many times the questions on England's exam might not be the exact same, but were in the same general area of the books, so you could find the answer quicker if you had used his questions as a study guide, and familiarized yourself with that section.
I have seen it stated the same many times by others on this forum. Answer the ones you know, answer and mark the ones you don't. Don't get stuck on one question. Keep moving. Breathe.
Good Luck.

B & C was a tough exam. The only thing I can advise is use tabs and know your books.
I thought that there were a lot of England's questions that were the same ones on the test. Maybe worded differently, but close to the same.
Many times the questions on England's exam might not be the exact same, but were in the same general area of the books, so you could find the answer quicker if you had used his questions as a study guide, and familiarized yourself with that section.
I have seen it stated the same many times by others on this forum. Answer the ones you know, answer and mark the ones you don't. Don't get stuck on one question. Keep moving. Breathe.
Good Luck.