• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Accidentally Deleted 2 Threads

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I was cleaning up about 300 spam threads and accidentally permanently deleted 2 very recent threads in the Commercial Fire Codes section. I apologize for this and I cannot undo it.

Unfortunately I was going too fast and did not pay attention to where the spam ended.

Sorry.

Maybe FM Burns downloaded them to his cloud or has them stored on cassette tape and there in his basement lair?:D

PC I just happened to check in today....been really busy in our jurisdiction. I don't recall what they may have been. The sprinkler omission is in the BC section....they were probably about EPR .....lol