• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Don't forget the history!

Glenn

Okay... you guys are meddling in code modification, so I'm going to guess this is where I find the major nerds of code. Those that realize they better know the history before they try to shape the future. Perhaps it is where my fellow code book collectors hang out? I have an extensive library of old code books. I am a collector. I have many, many duplicates and I have many holes in my collection to fill. Anyone want to make some trades? I'm talking pre-ICC codes...legacy codes...any and all of them. I'm heavy in UBC, UPC and UMC. I'm light in BOCA and SSBCI. Please go to this link for a list of my available books for trade. Thanks.
https://www.thebuildingcodeforum.com/forum/threads/attention-code-book-collectors.22970/