• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Electrical outlets in office restroom

Here is my two cents. Instead of having an issue with the OP's lack of complete command of the English language it is fairly easy to interpret that he is asking if there is a minimum spacing requirement for outlets in a restroom. That question should be answered. When someone asks a question in a way that it is clear that English is not their primary language what that tells me is that they speak another language! What that also tells me is they have better language skills than myself and nearly every American.
So get past that and provide an answer without criticism.

Here is my two cents. Instead of having an issue with the OP's lack of complete command of the English language it is fairly easy to interpret that he is asking if there is a minimum spacing requirement for outlets in a restroom. That question should be answered. When someone asks a question in a way that it is clear that English is not their primary language what that tells me is that they speak another language! What that also tells me is they have better language skills than myself and nearly every American.

You are saying what I did not want to. I agree wholeheartedly. Thank you for speaking up.

He sounds like half of the people I deal with daily.....I don’t understand the other half at all. I take calls off a recording for inspection requests. There was 35 this morning. Sometimes all I understand is the phone number. I gave up and deleted three today without a clue of who, what or where.