• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Guess the Brand

The back side of a firing control sequencer for a Patriot missile battery made by Teledyne Technologies. What did I win?

You know there might be national security issues with posting such pictures. You can bet that the NSA is looking in now.

Last edited:
It would help if you would show the name plate and I probably still get it wrong!

Hey Chris K, help us out?

My guess is a transfer switch by Generac?

It's something that most could not live without (at least in our hemisphere) especially in the Southern USA...conditioned air... maybe Trane

Has field applied white tape to a 6 AWG or smaller conductor, not allowed. 200.6(A) Is it a Generjunk product?