• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

360 degrees of bends in conduit

Maybe the real question should be whether the required wires have been installed and whether the conduit protects those wires.

Agree, their at the limit. Your allowed 4-90° (1/4 bends) between pull points. Lower roof has an LB pull point and I assume the roof has a JB pull point and not another 1/4 bend?

You might be able to gig em for 352.30, conduit support if the conduit is 1-inch size or less?

Most of the solar installs her have been in metal conduit.

My question ... Whats code? Not more than 360?
Your response was a code paragraph. I dont have access to that paragraph.

I did answer 352.26 for PVC. There is a separate code for each type of conduit and they all line up with 3__.26 I am not sure what else you are looking for.

Just trying to get the basis of the section in text, "There shall not not be more than the equivalent of four quarter bends (360 degrees) between pull points (LB)".......I believe this to be compliant, actually, more than compliant. Assuming that the final connection is in a "pull point" or J-Box, the last bend is NOT 90 degrees.