• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Disposable Sink Traps?

Why all the way to Italy? You can get those right here at Home Depot! But, if it helps write
off the trip.......

You simply must approve it! You have to! Amazon sells it, they wouldn't sell something that you couldn’t use. I bet i can find a web influencer that has a video for it.

First, Jar starts us off with this post... now its on the front page of the forum in an ad for Angie's List.

Everyone of these accordion style "pipes" that I have seen have some type of note stating that they are for temporary or emergency use only.

upload_2019-10-7_8-49-41.png

You simply must approve it! You have to! Amazon sells it, they wouldn't sell something that you couldn’t use. I bet i can find a web influencer that has a video for it.

Holy sh!& you are right. I have the same thing. Weird. I honestly had no idea that Google or was paying that close attention.