• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Disposable Sink Traps?

First, Jar starts us off with this post... now its on the front page of the forum in an ad for Angie's List.

Everyone of these accordion style "pipes" that I have seen have some type of note stating that they are for temporary or emergency use only.

View attachment 5919
You though Big Brother is not watching, and reading.... Everything you do on the internet is being watched.

Your Google searches, voice searches, all are tracked and stored by Google so that the advertisements can be as tailored and accurate as they can be.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/internet/are-you-being-tracked-on-internet-know-how-to-find-out/articleshow/60890696.cms
...notice that as soon as one searches for a product on Amazon or Flipkart, various advertisements of similar products appear on your Facebook home page

"Avoid" those sites at all costs, what you say on them can be "dragged" up at a later date and used "against" you; so can our comments here too.

It always pays to be professional in one's communications...I have paid the price for the instances where I wasn't (i.e., I am human and have made mistakes)