• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

BuildingCodeCollege.com NEW COURSE!

Glenn

I just released the 12th online, on-demand, ICC-approved course on my website, BuildingCodeCollege.com

"Energy Conservation Construction" is a unique "energy code" course, as I focus on how the whole construction process can support energy efficient homes. I also highlight how the "minimum standard" of the IRC can be used to build "to code", but with maximized performance.

This makes 41 hours of education available for a year for only $250. For those that are already enrolled, this is just an increased value to what you already paid for. Clearly I am more focused on my mission in education than I am in being a smart businessman...

Remember, BuildingCodeCollege.com is a corporate sponsor of this forum, because it aligns with our mission. We have provided a discount coupon in a few threads in this forum that can further reduce your financial barrier to the 41 hours of IRC education we offer. Keep in mind...we do not use any advertising, soft-marketing, or paid endorsements or bias in our education or anywhere on our website. It is just pure, clean, code education available on-demand. It is as grassroots and real as it gets. Try a course for free with coupon code "welcome" and find out for yourself.

Thank you.

Glenn came to New England in October and had some great courses for our folks. I have never seen more overwhelming positive feedback for a class from our members.....Definitely good stuff to work into your education budget for inspectors and builders.

Glenn came to New England in October and had some great courses for our folks. I have never seen more overwhelming positive feedback for a class from our members.....Definitely good stuff to work into your education budget for inspectors and builders.
Thanks so much for the positive words!

Congratulations on the new course!
I would highly recommend some of his online courses. Glenn is a knowledgeable educator and a corporate sponsor of this forum. Thanks to him along with the rest of those that are Sawhorses and Corporate Supporters, this forum exists.

I think Glenn would do better than the company Pennsylvania Codes Construction Academy (PCCA) hired to run classes an webinars.

I agree. My company, Advanced Code Group is still an authorized CEU provider in PA and I still put on classes. One of the most common class comments is that the classes are much better than PCCA. Glenn would do well in PA if he traveled there for classes.

So how does one get certification as a "College"? units transferable? acceptable to state boards?