• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

CBO Module Books

InspectorOrf

I have seen this thread posted before, but it has been some time. I want to take the three CBO tests, and am looking to see if anyone has the books.

I need the following:

Legal Aspects of Code Administration, 2017 Edition
2015 International Property Maintenance Code®
Building Department Administration, 4th edition
Inspector Skills
Human Resources Management for Public and Nonprofit Organizations, 4th Edition
A Budgeting Guide for Local Government, Third Edition

I know they are available through ICC, but I can't afford to buy them all right now. Any help is appreciated, including a link to an online version I can download.

I have seen this thread posted before, but it has been some time. I want to take the three CBO tests, and am looking to see if anyone has the books.

I need the following:

Legal Aspects of Code Administration, 2017 Edition
2015 International Property Maintenance Code®
Building Department Administration, 4th edition
Inspector Skills
Human Resources Management for Public and Nonprofit Organizations, 4th Edition
A Budgeting Guide for Local Government, Third Edition

I know they are available through ICC, but I can't afford to buy them all right now. Any help is appreciated, including a link to an online version I can download.

Welcome even though you have been with us awhile

Any link to a download would be a copyright violation.... hence, I don't imagine that it will be shared here among those that value the codes.

If you work for a jurisdiction, it is typical to have a budget for these. If not with a jurisdiction (or with one with no budget), ask other local departments to see if you can get a loaner copy.