• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

If you are not on this list you are expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Here is the list of the 67 active financial supporters of this forum. If you are not on this list then:

* Your Sawhorse/Supporter/Corporate Supporter has expired
* If you still have Sawhorse on your profile then you slipped through the cracks when we converted over 3 years ago.

If you believe this is a mistake and you can show me that your Paypal was paid under the old system, I will adjust your profile.

Many of you have a different email address for Paypal than what you used to register for this forum, hence some previous tracking issues.

Some of you are moderators and admin so I don't expect you to pay to be a Sawhorse since you already help us so much.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 05.52.01.png Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 05.52.15.png Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 05.52.29.png Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 05.52.50.png

I just spent the last hour and a half manualy removing Sawhorses that were expired but somehow were never downgraded from the previous system. There were over 60.

*If you believe you were removed and should not have been, please PM me and share your proof of PayPal payment.

I just did the 2 year subscription deal, supposed to automatically renew so we'll see how that goes.

Just an FYI, for Jeff or whoever - I've never gotten an email about renewal.

I just did the 2 year subscription deal, supposed to automatically renew so we'll see how that goes.

Just an FYI, for Jeff or whoever - I've never gotten an email about renewal.

There is suppose to be one if you were current under the new system. The old system was not recognized when it came from PayPal because unless you stopped the old system payments with Paypal ($35 yr / $60 2 yrs) and converted to the new software system ($40/$75), Paypal continued to charge you but it was never recognized by the new software and everyone had to start fresh. I sent out a pile of emails about this over a 3 year period but some people still did not follow through.

I also did not receive any notification, but I imagine I was on the old system?
I just re upped on PayPal, but did not realize that this was actually setting up a reoccurring annual payment until PayPal notified me. I am not into that so I cancelled the auto debit and hopefully the notification will be sent next year?

I also did not receive any notification, but I imagine I was on the old system?
I just re upped on PayPal, but did not realize that this was actually setting up a reoccurring annual payment until PayPal notified me. I am not into that so I cancelled the auto debit and hopefully the notification will be sent next year?

If you are under the new system $40 year / $75 for two then you will be OK. If you renewed under the old system $35/$60 you will not get a notice. Again I sent out multiple emails over a 3 year period to all Sawhorses explaining this.

We are now up to 72 supporters of the forum. If you are not showing an active subscription but paid (under the old system) let me know so I can manually put you in.

We are also getting rid of all of the titles that say Sawhorse under people that were Sawhorses when we moved from the old system to the new system but never maintained the actual Sawhorse status. For some reason their title remained as Sawhorse. That is also being corrected.

We are cleaning things up a bit around here.

JAR,

can you check on my status, please? , I don't see myself on the list, can not find any payment record on my end, but have paid in the past. I have been active since 2011 and have sawhorse privileges. I will be happy to re-up if needed just confused

JAR,

can you check on my status, please? , I don't see myself on the list, can not find any payment record on my end, but have paid in the past. I have been active since 2011 and have sawhorse privileges. I will be happy to re-up if needed just confused
Done. I messaged you. Thank you for your support

Status
Not open for further replies.