• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Plan Review Using Bluebeam with Studio Sessions

Sorry JAR, but in WA, the State maintains jurisdiction..... which is a joke, because they do not require drawings for residential construction.
I have a new 16,000 sq. ft. SFR on the ocean in a 170mph Exposure D wind zone with a 1200A electrical service. I guess in WA they think one size fits all? Sorry to hear that. There is always commercial plan review though.

I have a new 16,000 sq. ft. SFR on the ocean in a 170mph Exposure D wind zone with a 1200A electrical service. I guess in WA they think one size fits all? Sorry to hear that. There is always commercial plan review though.
In my experience, WA is way behind the curve on electrical due to the separation of disciplines across multiple AHJ. State will let the local AHJ take over electrical, but its an uphill battle because of the "freedom" that the state provides to the contractors.

In my experience, WA is way behind the curve on electrical due to the separation of disciplines across multiple AHJ. State will let the local AHJ take over electrical, but its an uphill battle because of the "freedom" that the state provides to the contractors.

I hear you and you can't win them all. In this area I have SFRs with services ranging from 200-1200A, generators with multiple service rated ATS's, elevators and upwards of 6-8 LCPs along with a multitude of other items such as boat lifts, etc. They are not your average SFRs.