• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Deck Code QA Webinars

Glenn

Here are two unique opportunities to get your IRC deck code questions answered and ICC CEUs. As usual, Sawhorse members of this forum get a discount. Look in the private section. Also new to BuildingCodeCollege.com, Full Enrollment now includes all webinars.

www.buildingcodecollege.com/webinars

On The Spot!
IRC Deck Code Q/A with Glenn Mathewson, MCP

August 6th, 2020. 9 am to 10 am mountain time.
$15 or Free for Full Enrollment Members
0.10 ICC CEU

This risky webinar will put Glenn on the spot. No prepared slides, no plans, and no promises. Bring your deck code questions and get them answered immediately! Or maybe not… Remember, no promises, but all signs point to Glenn having something to say about deck code. Not sure what to ask? Just be a fly on the deck and watch, listen, and learn what others are curious about in code. Everyone with an interest in decks is welcome. Log on early and have your question ready, as they will be answered in order until the time is up. (questions will be typed in. You will not be required to share audio or video)

Attendee-Built Webinar!
IRC Deck Code Q/A with Glenn Mathewson, MCP

August 27th, 2020. 9 am to 10:30 am mountain time.
$23 or Free for Full Enrollment Members
0.15 ICC CEU

Glenn’s got so much deck code education available, he’s not even sure what to teach next! Why should he decide? Submit your deck code question when you register for this webinar, and Glenn will prepare a great class, in his typical style of full screen photos and graphics. Subjects will be based on the most popular questions first and then in the order of registration. 20 minutes of On The Spot* will be allotted at the end, in case your question isn’t selected. Everyone with an interest in decks is welcome. You’ve got questions? He’s got answers.

About Glenn Mathewson and decks.
Glenn has been a part of the decking industry since building his first deck 23 years ago. He’s been a deck builder, inspector, and plan reviewer. He’s the advisor to the North American Deck and Railing Association and represents the industry in code development. He’s published over 100 technical code articles and two ICC deck code and commentary books. He’s ready to take on whatever questions you have!

I am often tagged on deck code threads on this forum, and I generally respond. I believe in the value this forum provides to the industry, thus for the third year, I have renewed my corporate sponsorship of this forum.

However, I also need to make a living through my expertise. I am offering an ICC-approved 60 minute QA session on deck codes where attendees can ask any questions they have. I am asking a mere $15. Please consider attending or sharing news of this opportunity with others. So far there are only 4 people enrolled for this coming Thursday, so chances are good you will be able to ask your question(s).

Thank you for the support. www.buildingcodecollege.com/webinars