• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

ICC announces new Code Forum!

Why would I cry my pants? Or did you mean crap? I am trying to figure that one out.

I liked this though. It was funny. I mean I more laughed than cried, or crapped, or whichever.

V767

V767 said:
Why would I cry my pants? Or did you mean crap? I am trying to figure that one out. I liked this though. It was funny. I mean I more laughed than cried, or crapped, or whichever.

V767
v767,

it is a texas thing:mrgreen:, brought on by the rangers losing to the giants!

pwood said:
v767,it is a texas thing:mrgreen:, brought on by the rangers losing to the giants!
HAHA! I wanted the Rangers to win too, but this is priceless.

V767

I liked the crickets part...

...If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?

...If ICC has a code forum does anyone read it?

NO! It is to hard to navigate! No one is there anyway!

V767:: When you figure it let us know! Or better yet don't let us know. It would be more info then I need to know anyway.

brudgers: You get two ata boys for this thread. LMAO can't believe I even read it.

If and when they do open that Bulletin Board back up like it used to be; they better reserve our old names!!!!!!!!!!

Did that come up in Denver?????

Do you know who I am? (my favorite line from incompetent builders); lmao :D

Uncle Bob

Actually, I don't recall our old screen names being discussed, but a very good point UB.......after all, there is only ONE fatboy! Guess we will find out when and if they roll out a new platform.

What if the ICC started a new forum and nobody came?

Wouldn't that be a just and final blow to their integrity, and possibly a contributing blow to the ICC's demise? The ICC did not pay a group from our membership to go to Denver; because they are our friends.

Don't ever forget that they dropped us and the old ICC BB, like a rock with hot poop on it. They are not renewing the "open to all" forum in a new BB, out of the goodness of their rusting hearts; they are in a deep hole; and want us to come back and bring their website back to it's former glory.

They had no idea; but, now admit, that the old BB was what brought and kept many people coming back to, their website; which is their bread and butter (money maker). It was closing the old BB that started the downward fall of the ICC.

What if the ICC brought back their open forum; and nobody came?

Uncle Bob ;)

UB: I believe that will be the case when all is said and done. No one will be on the new site. I don't agree that closing the old BB was the start of ICC down fall. However, it did play a part. Many things over the last several years have added to the problems at ICC.

Haven't heard a peep from ICC......certainly not living up to what was discussed in Denver.

brudgers said:
Just kidding.
That was quick and humorous. I hope that soon you are going to find the new codes of yourself (Not mentioning what type of codes). May be you can check them out on your mind and then show some crickets Ha ha! One official plumbing code for me- PTMBG45GVSR ( don't try to look at this- Its mine ;) )

Been awfully quiet from the ICC Regime as of late. I thought the Denver Crew had some things

worked out and promised ( <--- ??? ). A new Bulletin Board, ...possibly some accountability.

Yep! Awfully quiet!

Talked to them in Charlotte. Remember the "security breech"? It was worse than told by the cow leadership. It has set the Denver project back quite a bit. Their overall web site still sucks and man is it sloooooooooow! I'm betting that their dicussion board beta will not be seen until at least spring if ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
All they have to do is put the old bulletin board back. The trouble is they think too much. Shouldn't take any longer to put it back than it did to take it down.

Uncle Bob