• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Veterans Day!

RJJ

Co-Founder
For those who are off tomorrow we will miss you! But for all that sever and protect us God Bless our troops. Bring them all home safe! Also, for those who are members here that have family and friends in harms way, I wish you a special blessing and protection. The same for all that have gone before to provide the freedoms we still enjoy.

Well said RJJ!

I'm off tomorrow, and it will be a special day for me, as I get to spend it with my son, fresh outa Iraq, and home just last night for leave through Thanksgiving. We were talking about how cool it'll be to be able to hang together on Vet's Day.

Again, thanks to all who serve, and have served before, in whatever capacity!

Yes, thanks to all those who served and those who have family serving today. Fatboy, enjoy the day and time with your son we are all proud of his service to our nation.

Happy Veterans Day to all of my veteran piers. This was a good week for me.

Yesterday, November 10th was the Marine Corps Birthday.

Today is Veterans Day.

And to my fellow veterans and those are still serving Happy Veterans Day and God Bless.

View attachment 249

FyrBldgGuy Front row far left Fall of 1977View attachment 249

/monthly_2010_11/572953ba3c6e8_FyrBldgGuyatAirForceFireAcademy.jpg.649b9652096b7818fc0052906ee384a7.jpg

I served.. my parents (both of them) served.. all of my husbands have served.. my son wants to serve.. not all have served under combat conditions, but all deserve recognition.

thank you vets!