• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Merry Christmas to all.

I too am packing it in after today and heading for the South Bend, IN area for Christmas. Merry Christmas to all!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

I am staying home, especially with the weather that is rolling in off the Pacific. As of 10:30 this AM, chains were required on the passes.

Sue, in icy CA :cool:

Well, decided to take the rest of the week off to go out and harvest some more vittles and enjoy time with my daughter shopping for my better half. May our Lord bless you all during this holiday season and please be safe out there in your travels. Till then, I'll be out taking aim and enjoying the fact that we can be free thanks to those protecting us and enjoy knowing that we can contrbute here to help others, laugh and disagree at times as necessary. Enjoy the holiday and sip one to those who have gone before us in rememberance.

Merry Christmas. Remember that more people are safer this year because we did our jobs. Even in this tough time, when so many want us to do so little, we persist.

God Bless Us All.

mtlogcabin said:
It is a white Christmas here
Yes but in So Cal we got MUD
mud_20go_20cart.jpg

Over the river and through the woods...

stucktruk.jpg

As always, striving to take the high road.

Merry Christmas Everyone!