• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Testing 123 please reply

This will liven things up. The luckiest guy in the world.

ry%3D480

Thanks Dennis.

As for the OP...I think all the dead horses have been thoroughly beaten, and re-beaten, however there is that old saying, "the beatings will continue until morale improves." We need some fresh dead horse topics to flog around the forum.

you're all thinking she is a gold digger only with him for the 181 million. i see real sincerity and love in those eyes!

and who knows what she is thinking:mrgreen:

You have reach the automated code compliance/complaint department, any issues will be addressed by "peggy" as soon as she gets off break, until then,

press 1 for english, 2 for spanish,

(I pressed 2)

I'm sorry I don't speak spanish but we will be glad to help you anyway.......

Just checked Google analytics. Our numbers are consistently good with no drops. That means lots of people are looking and reading, just not posting.

We need ICE to interject a barrage of photos.

I have been very busy this last week of governement employment. No one knows how do to my job so they are freaking out a bit trying to figure it out. Been to meeting after meeting trying to pass 7 years of experience in one week.

jar546 said:
Just checked Google analytics. Our numbers are consistently good with no drops. That means lots of people are looking and reading, just not posting.We need ICE to interject a barrage of photos.
I just perused the forums and came up with the same thought lots of views but not many responses.

gbhammer said:
I have been very busy this last week of governement employment. No one knows how do to my job so they are freaking out a bit trying to figure it out. Been to meeting after meeting trying to pass 7 years of experience in one week.
" your gonna miss me when i'm gone" can't wait to hum those words to that song! they'll appreciate what you did when you leave.

codeworks said:
where ya goin?
Since I have been here I have made a lot of contacts with design professionals, city officials, and contractors who at first were upset that I was leaving the County. My contacts quickly warmed to the idea of me leaving the county when they realized I would no longer have any conflict of interest and I would be able to help them with their projects as a consultant. The reason I decided to leave is because a friend with a successful landscaping business asked me to come in and help him expand his business. He has some very wealthy clientele who often want him to do construction as well as landscaping and he has had trouble finding the right person to help him move forward. I agreed to leave with the caveat that I would need a flexible schedule in the event that I had consulting work that needed to be done. He agreed and we will soon be off to the races. Already one of the largest civil engineers in the area has offered to throw the landscaping for some large site developments my way, and any and all of the residential work we can handle. Gotta love it.

Another civil engineer has need of a code consultant so that they can more accurately inform their clients as to what will be expected with buildings on site when doing project feasibility studies. Gotta love it.

One of the cities that I have consulted for in the past appears to have a major amount of commercial work about to hit them, and they would like for me to do all the review. They may have so much work that I would never have been able to get away with reviewing their projects while still working at the county. Gotta love it

The fire marshals association and fire chiefs came to the county and jumped the powers that be for letting me go. Gotta love it.

Gotta love all the people that are coming out of the wood work and that want to see me succeed. I am loving the love.

That includes all the fine folk here on this site gotta love it

+.....+.....+.....+

Demerits issued to Dennis for not knowing "building stuff". :D

You DO know that this IS "The BUILDING CODE Forum "

don't you? :lol:

It has been a bit slow the last couple of weeks.....Noticed

that " mmmarvel " hasn't been posting as many employment

opportunities either!

We need the pikchure takers to submit some more visual

entertainment while we are in this Intermission.

+.....+.....+.....+

gbhammer,

Kinda looks like the Lord (Jesus) has increased your blessings huh?

Pass `em on brother, ..pass `em on! :)

way to go GBH

and they say the economy is in the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the slow/ no reponse on the forum::::::::: WE FINALY FIQURED OUT WHAT THE CODE BOOK WAS SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB, thanks for the explanation of your career change. I was going to PM you last weekend to ask whats up, but didn't figuring you posted the details in another thread I missed.

Good luck!