• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Testing 123 please reply

I have a cool short video of me pulling down my old house last summer but it is too big to post.

cda said:
as for the slow/ no reponse on the forum::::::::: WE FINALY FIQURED OUT WHAT THE CODE BOOK WAS SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now they are printing new ones.

jar546 said:
Just checked Google analytics. Our numbers are consistently good with no drops. That means lots of people are looking and reading, just not posting.We need ICE to interject a barrage of photos.
I've been posting pictures in An average day thread at the contractors forum. Most of what I post isn't worth a separate thread. I don't think many members see the thread and if they do, they don't have anything to say. This forum is geared more towards plan check as opposed to inspections so it makes sense that the pace is slow. (Your plans will be ready for corrections in 8 to 10 weeks)

I don't have a barrage to give you. I have about 3000 pictures in this computer and have posted 605 of them. At this point it is what each new day brings me.

But I can still drop a bomb or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
KZQuixote said:
Of that, I've no doubt! I'm wondering how much the taxpayers of California are paying for your time spent posting!Foggy
Why do you continue to harass me?

pwood said:
you're all thinking she is a gold digger only with him for the 181 million. i see real sincerity and love in those eyes! and who knows what she is thinking:mrgreen:
Until they find out how much money I make, women say I'm ugly. Afterwards, they say I'm ugly and poor.

pwood said:
you're all thinking she is a gold digger only with him for the 181 million. i see real sincerity and love in those eyes! and who knows what she is thinking:mrgreen:
Eyes? She has eyes? I missed those, eyes that is

He worked for it harder than Newman worked for those baby blues. By the looks it's the first low calorie tart to cross his path, probably be good for his heart.

Jeff, we're plowing, planting and all the other spring rituals... common to every forum.

gbhammer said:
I have been very busy this last week of governement employment. No one knows how do to my job so they are freaking out a bit trying to figure it out. Been to meeting after meeting trying to pass 7 years of experience in one week.
sounds like trying to pass a kidney stone