• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Happy birthday to the forum

WOW, three years already.......I knew it was October, but hadn't realized 3 years had slipped by!

I was also on of the pilgrems on 10/17/09. I think I was 7th or 8th on board?

Yes, many thanks Jeff, appreciate the initiave to start it, and the fortitude of sticking with it. Hope we see many more b-days!

Let's of course not forget to thank our BOD candidate, Jim Brown, for his Paul Revere-like collecting of contact information from many of us in the eleventh hour right before the ever forward-thinking ICC turned out the lights and locked the door at the "old place". Were it not for him and that group of folks in the mail list......

This is only because of the participation of the registered members and the financial contributions of the Sawhorses that this forum exists. Thank you to all who participate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will post stats some time next week. With the move to the new domain name, it is a bit complicated to pull and combine the data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk