1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Posts' started by Francis Vineyard, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Francis Vineyard

Francis Vineyard Sawhorse

A friendly reminder . . .
    upload_2016-8-10_11-23-10.png

JCraver, jar546, fatboy and 1 other person like this.
  2. mtlogcabin

mtlogcabin Sawhorse

Any idea what permission I am missing when I click on the links to view?

1. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
      Dismiss Notice
    The Building Code Forum - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

3. cda

cda Sawhorse

You may have expired or been erased ??

Check your profile to see when dues are due

Or maybe you have paid and have to be rebooted??

4. cda

cda Sawhorse

5. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

Maybe you were part of the group I sent an email about where there was a disconnect between Paypal and the new site. I am showing the last time you were a Sawhorse expired in June of 2016. If you renewed since then, PM me the email you used and the last time you renewed your Sawhorse. I will take care of it for you.