• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

26 th Week of 2020

Saw a cartoon ... One panel Peanuts type but i forget the details. “If you divide 2020 by 5 you get 404 ... so the whole year has been an error”.

2019 people were in my office, 2019 we shook hands, 2019 you did not have plexi glass up everywhere, 2019 you could get into a discussion without being 6' away.
Cruise ship were seen all the time here in Alaska, tourists were seen at all the camp spots. RV's being driven by all ages......................

A lot different

1920 - 2020, think of all the changes, a return to electric vehicles, props to Elon & Mars, Spanish flu to this virus, what does 11/2020 hold for us?

Well had plans to be somewhere else on the 4th, this year, with many many people.

Now it is just Weber, Smokey and I:::

1BD9BB83-A8F7-4389-92B8-120A2928197C.jpeg