• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

3 Live Webinars this Fall

Glenn

I've got some awesome deck code webinars scheduled for this Fall. I'm committed to presenting at least one Live Webinar each month. No matter what code you are officially under, the 2021 IRC deck design provisions offer your community the best the IRC has. We fixed some issues with the 2015 and 2018 edition, so please learn the 2021 and let your citizens use it. These webinars reveal some great stuff the IRC has to offer.

Two presentations each day, so that it's easier for the contractors and tradespeople to learn code too! (afternoon/evening) Please share news of this education opportunity with your local contractors. Learn together! I teach code for everyone!

Remember, if you are a Full Enrollment member, that includes access to ALL Live Webinars and On-Demand Courses.

WWW.BuildingCodeCollege.com

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 11.30.47 AM.png

Excellent Glenn, I have some newer inspectors, (and maybe some old veteran's) I might be signing up for these.