• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

A Bad Day @ Work

mtlogcabin

SAWHORSE
https://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/hunting/2008/01/grizzly-attack-caught-camera/

4MXFFIJKQFNXWDTE7DNIFCXY3Y.jpg

I'd say that it was his luckiest day ever. He was sandwiched between a bear cage and a bear and won. The bear was pissed off before the ranger landed on it. It's a wonder that the bear didn't ignite. I bet the ranger's ears are still ringing.

I've seen plenty of wild animal releases. Many times I thought that this could go either way. Tigers, lions and hyenas. A rhino tipped a truck over.

At some point he had to tell his wife what happened. That would be a tie for the worst day of his life. You can bet that she told him just how damned dumb it was. There's a sign on the top of the cage that says "NOT A STEP". The fact that it wasn't tied down speaks volumes.

Last edited: