• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Buy Amazon Through The Building Code Forum

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I am back online with Amazon as an affiliate and would like everyone that makes purchases from Amazon to please make them through the Amazon banners that will be showing up on this site in the very near future.

Clicking through the Amazon banner on this site helps me to help you and it does not cost you any extra money, it's just a way to get to Amazon and place an order and it helps me to pay for this site.

I will make an announcement and you will see it when it is up and running.

There is a link on the top right side of the page for Amazon. It is a square banner. Please remember to click on this link whenever you are going to make Amazon purchases as it puts money in my pocket which helps offset the costs of this forum for me. I'd appreciate it.

There will be additional banners placed soon for Amazon.