• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Challenge to Invite Others

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I just completed a mass email to the architects, engineers, contractors and other building related people in my contacts list. Hopefully they will check out the board and join.

I urge everyone to do the same and please be proactive in your quest to get others to not just join but to participate in this forum.

Now lets see what you can do!

Re: Challenge to Invite Others

I have been working on some we left behind. Since the old BB went down a few have been lost. If anybody has contact info for TexasBO please contact him!

I have sent an email to CA.

I have no info for MYjong!

I was going post a link and invitation on the Colorado Chapter's forum, but it appears it is no longer in existence. :eek:

Anybody from the Chapter in here that can post a link on the front page, or would it be like the ICC forum, posting competition? :mrgreen:

will send the web site out to our little assoc. around here

so for those going to baltimore make up some businees cards with the web site on it?????

:arrow: office.wav