• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

CO ICC Chapter Education Institute

Glenn

I have attended this education event for the last nine years and am always impressed with the classes and instructors. The prices are unbelievably low for a full day class and a lunch that rivals most of my dinners. The focus is education, not profit...always has been... Please take a look at the course offerings:

Here is the email sent out by the Education Committee Chairperson this morning:

Online registration for the 2014 Colorado Chapter ICC Educational Institute is now available on the CCICC web site at: http://www.coloradochaptericc.org/education_institute.php.

Online you will find an updated web site with an electronic version of the 2014 Educational Institute brochure with some expanded class descriptions, continuing education information, information on fees and the exhibits as well as other FAQ's. There is also a direct link to information and reservations at the Marriott Denver Tech Center.

As in the past, early registration guarantees space in the most popular classes. If you have any questions not answered on the web site or in the brochure please call me.

Thanks and hope to see you starting March 3, 2014

Dave Horras

CCICC Education Committee Chairperson

dhorras@cityofwestminster.us

303-658-2077

Glad to hear you think highly of the program. I will be attending a couple seminars for the first time this year.

Here's a link to the deck code education I currently have scheduled for this year, including the Colorado Education Institute and the Washington State Institute.

I'm hoping to add Montana to the list for their event the first week of April. Please consider inviting me to your local chapter event. Decks are coming of age in the codes, and I have a very comprehensive package of education that everyone is sure to learn something new from.

http://www.glennmathewson.com/2014deck